FEBRUARY FAVES

1. Every year my hubby gets London and I shoes for Valentines day. This year I actually got two pairs (lucky, lucky girl), but the ones I am loving are these Ugg flats. They are the perfect thing to just slip on, and they go with everything. Plus just like Ugg boots, these shoes are super fluffy and cozy on the inside. I think I will get a lot of wear out of these come summer time.

2. In December of last year I decided to join the Book of the Month club. Mostly because one of my goals is to read more, but also because it's fun to get happy mail. I like having that little extra push to read through out the month. Gotta get my books read before new ones come!


3. I have been trying to find "planner peace" since I got my first planner over a year ago. I am happy to say that I think I have found it thanks to the Little Blue Garden Etsy shop. They sell some pretty great printable planner stickers that are right up my alley. Maybe I will share my planner with you all sometime. 


4. Diet Pepsi is my drink of choice, and I usually want one first thing in the morning. I have been taking a look at what I put in my body lately, and I have decided that pop of all kind should be eliminated from my diet. I have made this a goal of mine many times... progress not perfection right! One of the things that is helping me this time around is La Croix. I have tried many flavors, but the grapefruit kind is one of my faves.


5. It is not secret that I LOVE Felicity Jane kits, and I am not just saying that because I am on their design team. Even though I have loved every kit that has ever been sent my way, February's kit was just a little more special. The reason why, it was the "London" kit!! How cool is that. You can find more info about the Felicity Jane kits here

No comments:

Post a Comment